UF For Drinking Water
Our UF plants are build with hollow fiber outside-in membranes, up to 100 m3/h, to purify surface or groundwater from suspended solids, colloids and all kind of micro-organisms such as bacteria, virus, protozoa, germs and larvae. Ultrafiltration is also commonly use as a Reverse Osmosis plant pretreatment. The UF System is widely used in water production corporations, factory or schools as drinking water treatment system. The application including : Surface Water Clarification RO System Pre-Treatment
- Low Cost (Minimum pumping energy required, thus energy saving).
- Easy to operate & maintenance (Chemical resistance, wide PH ranges, back-washable).
- Removal of Bacteria and Viruses.
- No contaminant residue caused by chemical reaction .
- Recovery ratio up to 98%.
Product Details :
|SKID OF PLANT
|SAND FILTER+ CARBON FILTER+ MICRON FILTER
|HOLLOW FIBER MEMBRANE
|EASY TO TRANSPORT