Multi Grade Sand Filter
Raw water contains suspended solids which have to be removed prior to core treatment or utilization. Multi grade Sand Filter contains carefully selected two different grades of sand to provide surface and depth filtration. Multigrade Sand Filter reduces suspended solids (10 to 25 ppm*) from raw water. The filtered water will have a suspended solid of < 5 ppm which is acceptable for most of the applications. Green Aqua Multi grade Sand Filter consist of a vertical or horizontal pressure vessel with a set of frontal pipe work and valves, media consist of different sizes and grade mixed and supported by layers of pebbles and gravels, a top distributor to distribute the incoming water uniformly throughout the cross section of the filter, and an under drain system to collect filtered water. This filter performs at a substantially higher specific flow rate than conventional filters. The basic difference between Pressure Sand Filter (PSF) and Multigrade Sand Filter (MGF) are media used in vessel and velocity variation.
- Efficient Turbidity and TSS Removal.
- Filter up to 20 – 30 Microns.
- FRP, CS, MSEP, SS Vessel available.
- ASME Pressure Vessel is also available.
- Two, Three and Multi layer filters.
- Low Pressure drop across the vessel.
- Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel.
- Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic features are provided.
- Long filter cycles between backwashing with minimum loss of pressure.
- Pneumatic and electrical operating automatic valves.
Product Details :
|MOC||MSEP / MSRL / FRP / SS|
|Thickness of shell||6 mm – 8mm|
|Thickness of dish||8mm – 10mm|
|Frontal piping||MS Piping with butterfly valves|
|Media||Sand, Quartz, Silex, and supporting pebbles|