Activated Carbon Filter
Carbon bed media filters are utilized as polishers for residual organics and chlorine removal. Various options are available for the carbon media form the normal Iodine value to higher Iodine value carbon for specialized applications.
- High filtrate quality
- Lower frequency of backwash
- Low pressure drop
- Low capital cost
- Efficient color and odor removal
- ASME Pressure Vessel is also available.
- Air scouring available for high flow pressure vessel.
- Manual, Semi Automatic and Automatic features are provided.
- Long filter cycles between backwashing with minimum loss of pressure.
- Pneumatic and electrical operating automatic valves.
Product Details :
|MOC||MSEP / MSRL / FRP / SS|
|Shell thickness||6mm – 8mm|
|Dish thickness||8mm – 10mm|
|Frontal piping||MS Piping with butterfly valves|
|Media||Activated carbon and supporting pebbles|
|Grade||IV 600, IV 900 , IV 1200|